Smart Building Solution
Smart Building solution allows you to enjoy the most advanced building engineering technologies through a platform that is easy to use and customised to your own needs. The defining element of any Smart Building is a Building Management System or Building Automation System (BAS), consisting of a network of electronic devices designed to monitor and control the various mechanical, security, lighting (especially emergency lighting), HVAC, humidity control and fire and flood safety-related systems in a building.
BAS core functionalities are to keep indoor temperature within a specified range, switch lights on and off based on movement throughout the home or building, monitor device performance in all of the building’s electrical systems and provide malfunction alarm notification (typically via email and/or text notification) to building maintenance staff and contractors. By selectively turning systems on and off based on occupancy and building use, BAS networks serve to reduce building energy and maintenance costs relative to buildings without such systems.
The cost of a BAS system is typically recovered through energy and insurance savings as well as other savings associated with pre-emptive maintenance and quick detection of device malfunction. Smart Home systems – the residential version of Smart Building systems – offer users the easiest and the most intuitive way to manage home appliances, lighting, heating, air conditioning, computers, home entertainment systems, security and surveillance networks.
Users can manage the various complex electronic systems in their homes through a process as simple as tapping a mobile app, giving a voice command or even blinking an eye. Making your living space a Smart Home gives you and your loved ones the benefits of convenience, comfort and improved safety while also saving you time, money and energy.
Home Touch offers the following smart home features:
- Smart Home Building Automation System (BAS) with features to monitor power consumption, provide notifications about energy usage and make suggestions to building occupants on how to save even more
- Timer, temperature monitoring, and motion control sensors spread throughout the building could tailor energy use according to occupancy, turning systems on when they are needed and shutting them off when occupants are elsewhere
- For Green buildings, Home Touch can install systems for capturing of solar energy capture and storage
- Paperless notification: all notices, reports, bills and other documents are sent virtually, directly to the household panel, thus reducing paper waste
- Services and amenities to help buildings gain LEED Certification from the U.S. Green Building Council